PulseOn is looking for an experienced Cloud Service Manager to join our international team of about 15 people.
You will manage outsourced medical cloud service installations, operation and development.
You will be situated in our Espoo office, but willingness to travel is required.
What do we offer?
1. Becoming a key member in a very fast paced team working on cutting edge wearable technology
2. Ability to put your analytical and interpersonal skills into use with a demanding target
3. Develop your skills, learn and progress while we grow
4. Competitive salary and compensation package
– Manage installations on customer premises / systems (medical domain: hospitals and health centers)
– Understand and manage cloud service implementation and development; working closely with 3rd party providers and rest of the team
– Participate in documentation of service design and operation according to applicable regulations and standards
– Continuous monitoring and development: gather feature requests, plan releases and upgrades
– Keep track of industry trends and competition
– Engineer with a strong knowledge of cloud service operation
– Understanding of medical systems
– Skills to lead and manage projects
– Proficiency in spoken and written English
– Located in Finland with EU work permit
– Hands-on person
Nice to have
– Understanding of quality systems and regulations (e.g. GDPR, ISO 13485)
– Knowledge of medical product development
– Finnish skills could be useful but not a must
– A strong team player, results-oriented, excellent communicator, and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
Qualified and interested?
Please send your application to: email@example.com.
About PulseOn HR
PulseOn, a pioneer in optical heart rate (OHR) technology, is a high tech company specialized in arrhythmia detection devices and analysis software for professional medical use. PulseOn’s unique solution is changing the future of detection of arrhythmias. PulseOn is a privately owned company founded in 2012 and headquartered in Espoo, Finland.