PulseOn is looking for an experienced Medical Salesperson to join our international team to make arrhythmias visible. Your office is located in Espoo, but your passion is to be out with customers.
What do we offer?
1. To be a key member in a dynamic team working on cutting edge medical technology
2. Opportunity to put your sales and interpersonal skills into use with a meaningful target
3. To grow personally together with us
4. Compensation based on your results
What are you accountable for?
– Meeting the set targets
– Building strong international customer base
– Driving account management
– Supporting customers when needed
– Strong marketing / sales experience
– Understanding of medical sector, preferably from cardiology area
– Proficiency in spoken and written English and Finnish
– Located in Finland with an EU work permit
– Hands-on person
Nice to have
– A strong team player, results-oriented, excellent communicator, and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
– Understanding of medical quality systems and regulations (e.g. GDPR, ISO 13485)
Qualified and interested?
Please send your application to: email@example.com.
About PulseOn HR
PulseOn, a pioneer in optical heart rate (OHR) technology, is a high tech company specialized in arrhythmia detection devices and analysis software for professional medical use. PulseOn’s unique solution is changing the future of detection of arrhythmias. PulseOn is a privately owned company founded in 2012 and headquartered in Espoo, Finland.